Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) : 626 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) : 398 mg
- MCHC : 1500 mg
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.*
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.*
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.*
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range pasture-fed cattle.